Wayfarer aims to use the expertise and resources of its members to meet the challenges of creating affordable homes within sustainable communities.
- Focus on delivering the Homes England's 2016-2021 programme
- Focus on delivering the Homes England's 2015-2018 programme, building a thousand homes over the three year period
- Deliver cost efficiencies in housing procurement, development and cost in use
- Deliver improvements in the quality, design and environmental performance of housing
- To influence housing and regeneration policy for the future
- Maximise the use of available resources to deliver sustainable mixed tenure neighbourhoods
- Form partnerships with public and private funders, developers, land owners and other bodies for long term programmes
- Expand membership to enhance our range of expertise and regional representation
- To be a leader in delivering sustainable developments through collaboration and knowledge sharing and together prepare best practice approaches for the Government's low and zero carbon homes agenda.